Unfortunately it is very difficult to tell you exactly why the game won’t start on some computers. Before submitting a ticket, please try to consider some of these options:
1) Updating your video card drivers.
2) Reinstalling Winning Putt and restarting your computer.
3) Running the game in Administrator mode.
4) Closing unused processes and applications.
5) Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
6) Running System File Checker:
7) NVIDIA PhysX Driver:
If these methods do not work, then please send us a ticket to receive additional assistance. Please attach the following:
- Windows+R to open the run window.
2. Run “eventvwr”
3. Select Windows Logs -> Application
4. Click on the red Error level event.
- Note the faulting module in the General information window at the bottom.
- Select “Action” at the top of the window and select “Save Selected Events”.
- Save the file in English.
A copy of your DirectX Diagnostic:
1. Run the Command line by entering (Win.key + R)
2. From the Command line, type dxdiag and press Enter.
3. Select Save All Information.