Customer Support Team
Unfortunately it is very difficult to tell you exactly why the game won't start on some computers. Before submitting a ticket, please try to consider some of these options:
1) Repatching the game using "Repair Files" in the launcher.
2) Updating your video card drivers.
3) Reinstalling Supernova and restarting your computer.
4) Running the game in Administrator mode.
5) Closing unused processes and applications.
6) Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
7) Running System File Checker:
8) NVIDIA PhysX Driver:
If these methods do not work, then please send us a ticket to receive additional assistance. Please attach the following:
1. Please locate your NetLog:
2. Select the log that reflects the date and time of the incident the issue occured.
3. Attach it to your ticket.
1. Windows+R to open the run window.
2. Run “eventvwr”
3. Select Windows Logs -> Application
4. Click on the red Error level event.
5. Note the faulting module in the General information window at the bottom.
6. Select "Action" at the top of the window and select "Save Selected Events".
7. Save the file in English.
A copy of your DirectX Diagnostic:
1. Run the Command line by entering (Win.key + R)
2. From the Command line, type dxdiag and press Enter.
3. Select Save All Information.
Please attach a copy of these materials to your ticket!