Customer Support Team
Unfortunately while the enchanting system can be unforgiving, but it is working as-designed.
To explain, if you have a 25% chance of success but fail every enchanting attempt 10-times, it may feel like you should have succeeded with your enchantment by now. However, looking at enchantment in this way is inaccurate. What this number really means is that when you enchant you will have a 25% success rate at the time you enchanted. So each enchanting result will not impact the success-rate of the next enchant. For example, if you enchant something with a 25% success rate but fail, the next attempt will still have a 25% chance of succeeding. The outcomes of both are unrelated and you will not see a higher chance of success (if the first attempt fails, your next attempt won't increase to a 50% success rate).
If you'd like to suggest changes to this system, you may do so here: