Customer Support Team
Unfortunately, the Customer Support Team does not get involved with exchanges between players and all trades made are final (unless both parties negotiate between themselves).
The reasons why we don't get involved:
1) Unless there is a verifiable bug, there's no justification for touching a player's account.
2) It's the responsibility of both parties to agree to terms of the trade and to look carefully at the items being traded.
3) A player must press "Ready" then "Trade" in order to finalize an exchange. This two-step process was placed into the game to prevent accidental trades.
*4) The Customer Support Team is here to handle bug, technical, billing, and gameplay-related issues. On top of this, we are not the point of exchange and are not liable for what happens between players unless a verifiable bug occurs.
*At the time this article was written, there have been no reports of trade being bugged in the year of 2016 up to 2/15/2017.
Tips on trading:
1) Look over the items carefully before finalizing a trade. This means mousing over each item and being sure you want to go through everything before confirming your exchange with another player.
2) Understand that Customer Support will not reverse trades as both players so all exchanges are final.
3) On the off chance that there is a bug, please screenshot your exchange before and after for your records. Doing so will ensure that you have evidence of any agreements made, what is being traded, and what the end result was. Please keep in mind we can keep track of most of this process but if a visual bug occurs we would be unable to track it (and therefore be unable to verify it).
To take a screenshot:
a) Press "Print Screen".
b) Locate the folder Winning Putt is installed in.
c) Go to the USER/ScreenShots folder.
d) Locate the picture of the screenshot you took and attach it to your next e-mail.
4) Research before you exchange! Knowing exactly what you're trading for will help you avoid regretting any exchanges you make.